Friday, March 25, 2011

One Vase - Three Looks |

I was given this beautiful Hurricane Vase at my bridal shower and right away I was super excited about the many uses it had.

For every season this piece can have a new look and all you have to do is fill it. There is no 'arranging' or coming up with something new each season. You simply fill it with items that suit the season and it is ready to go.

For Fall I put three gourds in the vase:

For Winter I put Cinnamon scented pine cones, three gold Christmas balls, and some grapevine/wooden balls as well:


And for Spring I put in a bright and colorful potpourri that I matched to the new quilted table runner I got (both from Pier One):New Spring/Summer Runner

And for Summer I might put artificial fruit in the vase. As Seen here:


A vase like this is worth the investment as it can be used for every season, which saves space as you don't have 4 different arrangements in storage, and it looks great for a low cost and big impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |