Friday, November 15, 2013

Vintage | Photo Remakes

A few vintage photo remakes - SO Fun!!

My dad holding me, and then holding Aderyn at the hospital.

My mom and my brother at the back door the day I came home from the hospital, and Ben and I with Aderyn the day she came home.

Top: Me 3-4 weeks old (approx) - Bottom: Aderyn 2 weeks old

First Swing Rides!  Left: Me 1988, 7 months - Right: Aderyn 2013, 7 months!

Sitting in the playroom. Me 6 months, Aderyn 6 months.

Under the blankey! Top: Ben 16months - Bottom: Aderyn 8.5months

Happy girls. Me: 7 or 8 months - Aderyn: 8 months

My mom and I on a swing, she was 25 - Me and Aderyn on a swing when I am 25!

Baby's first Halloween - One month apart and my mo and I are 25!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |